Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Technical Difficulties
Yes, there's been a few. I have pictures to share and things to blog about, but my PC was hit with a nasty trojan virus and I keep getting an error message that pops up, then my computer freezes, then I have to restart it. So trying to post pictures or do much of a blog post is very frustrating to say the least. Sometimes I have only minutes before the cycle begins again. My PC has supposedly been cleaned of the infection, however I was told that it had corrupted my operating system. So I've yet to reinstall it because it is such a process and I just hate the thought of having to do it. At least I have an external hard drive that backs up my files, but then you have to transfer everything back, and.........well, okay, I've been putting it off. I hope to get it done sometime this week, but I'm trying to motivate myself and trying to build up to it. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Good luck with that! We upgraded our operating system a few months ago and I had reload all of our programs back on there. It really is a chore!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back. Yeah for a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete