I'm finally back again! My PC has been repaired and files have been restored, so I'm ready to start making blog entries again.
We had a wonderful Christmas and spent time on Christmas Eve with Rick's side of the family, then Christmas day with my side of the family. While we were at Rick's parents house I wanted to get a picture of Nicholas. I got out the camera, called his name and told him to smile, and this is the picture I ended up with. Yes, I think the Grinch made a brief appearance that night!

Then on Christmas Day at my home we had my parents over, along with my Grandma Luke, and my brother. I always try to get a family picture on Christmas Day of me, Rick and Nicholas for my "Family" hallmark picture ornament that has the year on it. So I had my mom and also my brother trying to take pictures so that we would at least end up with one good one. Nicholas would only sit still for a brief moment, so we thought if we added our dog, Sebastian, to the family picture that Nicholas would sit still beside him. It worked, and here's what we ended up with. Success!




Welcome back!! Glad "The Grinch" was there for a short visit:) The dog is part of the family and Nicholas must have known he needed to be in the picture.
ReplyDeleteYep, that family picture is definitely a keeper! Very nice!
ReplyDelete