Today was a "no nap" day. I was on the computer updating some photos and listening to Nicholas play in his room. Around 5pm I had pretty much decided that since he had never taken his nap I was going to let him out of his room because I needed to start getting ready for church. I heard Nicholas start crying about the same time my mom called. He had been crying for a minute or two when I heard his cry change to a more serious frantic cry. I hung up with my mom and went to Nicholas' room. I found him standing in an upper drawer of his chest and he was crying because he couldn't figure out how to get himself down. My biggest surprise was the "explosion" of clothing, bedding, bibs, socks and blankets all over the floor of his room and bed!
If he hadn't been crying I would have hurried to get my camera so I could have taken a picture of him standing in his drawer. I'm not sure why he put his pillow in the bottom drawer of the chest. After we got home from church Rick helped me pick everything up off of the floor and his bed. We put it in a plastic storage bin until he can install some safety locks on the drawers. Hopefully it will put a stop to any future explosions such as this!




He was busy! The pillow was probably to give him that extra boost to the next drawer:)
ReplyDeleteWow that is an explosion!!! It is crazy what kids can get into!
ReplyDelete