It seems like this past week has been a week of ups and downs for me with some emotional highs and lows. I've been doing a lot of praying and thinking and even received a priesthood blessing from my dad and Rick, so all I can do now is just leave things in the hands of the Lord. And isn't that what we're supposed to do after we've done all that we can do? Whatever happens, I know that it will be the Lord's will and I'll be at peace with it.
If there's nothing else that I've learned in my life it's that I know that our time is not the Lord's time, and he has taught me patience. I had to be patient for many years until I finally met and married my eternal companion. Growing up I certainly never thought I would not be married until later in life or that I would start a family in my late thirties. The way we plan our lives and think they'll turn out is usually not exactly how it ends up being. However, I'm so thankful for my husband who loves me unconditionally and for my sweet little boy who brings so much joy, love and happiness to me and to our families.
I'm so thankful for the knowledge of the gospel that I've gained thus far, and for the testimony that I have. I'm grateful for my Savior and for his atoning sacrifice that will allow me to return to live with him if I live righteously and remain worthy. I'm thankful for the blessing of eternal families and knowing that we can be together forever. I've been blessed with wonderful parents who have taught me the gospel and have been the best examples for me throughout my life. They continue to bless my life and my family on a daily basis and I appreciate their love and support so much. I'm also thankful for Rick's family and for the love and support they extend to us. I love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment