The sealing room was completely filled with family and friends. President Hill took a moment before starting the ceremony and shared with everyone what he had told us about our grandfathers. We had a beautiful ceremony and I just remember looking across the altar into Rick's eyes and feeling so blessed and loved. Our neighbor, Bill Booth, later shared with my parents that it was the most spiritual sealing he had ever been to in the temple.
Our reception was wonderful and the decorations turned out beautifully. Donna Everett was our wedding coordinator and she did a great job making sure things went smoothly. We felt so loved by our family, friends and our ward family that helped us to celebrate our special day. I truly felt like a princess who married in a "celestial castle" and I don't think the smile left my face the entire day or evening.
Six years later we live in a home that I absolutely love and we have a 2 year old son, Nicholas. He is the joy of our lives. We have crammed a lot into these last six years - selling two homes, moving twice, building a home, having a baby, etc. I believe I would do it all over again to be exactly where I am right now. I love Rick with all of my heart and feel so blessed to know that we will be together forever along with Nicholas.




Happy Anniversary to you both!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You two have created a beautiful family
ReplyDeleteYou guys really are the perfect little family! Hope your anniversary was wonderful!
ReplyDelete