Nicholas helping mommy take clothes out of the dryer.

The other thing he started doing recently is vacuuming. We have a dirt devil floor sweeper that we use mostly to vacuum things up off of our tile, but it will also vacuum carpets. Nicholas has been very intrigued for a while now any time me or Rick would use the floor sweeper and would watch very intently. Last week Rick actually let Nicholas try it out since it's not very big or heavy, and Nicholas started vacuuming the carpet in the family room. He loved it! He gets the biggest smile on his face and laughs and thinks he is the cat's meow because he's doing something that mommy and daddy does.
Last night after I got home from church Nicholas went into our garage and got the floor sweeper all by himself and brought it into the house. I caught him with it in the laundry room. So, Rick let him take it into his bedroom and told him to vacuum the carpet. He vacuumed his whole room! I'm hoping that this isn't just a phase that Nicholas is going through, and that he'll continue to be mommy's little helper for years to come!
Look at that gorgeous smile!




That is too cute! I not only love the smile I love the curls. He is adorable! Yeah for child labor! =)
ReplyDeletehow cute is that?!? His smile is to adorale! Well everything about him is adorable :)Hey tell him that anytime that he wants to come over to my house and clean my house he can! :) haha just kidding :) love always~britty <3
ReplyDelete